In business, inspiration, and experience lead to success. The path of success is not easy. The secret of successful people is conveyed by their words. 9 out of 10 people fails in their first year of business and most of them are top CEOs or founders but in spite of that, they always work hard to improve their skills and stay positive. Study the habits and consider the advice given by successful founders and CEOs is the best way to improve the chances of success as an entrepreneur in this business world.
Here we are discussing some inspirational quote of world’s top CEOs.
1) My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
– STEVE JOBS ( CEO, Apple Inc.)
2) Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you are generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
–DONALD TRUMP (CEO, The Trump Organization)
3) If you are not something that is crazy, then you are doing the wrong things.
– LARRY PAGE(CEO, Google Inc.)
4) As a company, if you can get those two things right having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff -then you can do pretty well.
– MARK ZUCKERBERG (CEO of Facebook)
5) Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world, if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
–BILL GATES (CEO of Microsoft)
6) Everyone has an idea. But it is really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea.
– JACK DORSEY (CEO of Twitter)
7) A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
– JEFF BEZOS (CEO Amazon)
8) At the end of the day, both men and women who become CEOs have shown tenacity and hard work to succeed in their careers. It takes not just skills but also extreme dedication and commitment. And regardless of gender, CEOs are measured by the same criteria – the growth and success of the business.
– SUSAN WOJCICKI (CEO of Youtube)
9) Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.
– INDRA NOOYI (chairperson and CEO, PepsiCo)
10) Our theory is, if you need the user to tell you what you are selling, then you don’t know what you are selling, and it’s probably not going to be a good experience.
– MARISSA MAYER (CEO of Yahoo)