A clean house is important for the good health and well-being of your entire family.
We like it or not everyone wants their house to be cleaned. There are many ways you can schedule your cleaning routine, and if you want your house clean, you have no choice but to clean all areas every week. If you are looking for the ways that cut down the amount of work cleaning your home.
Check out this practical tips for hacking your cleaning list.
1) Use kosher salt and lemons to clean your chopping board. For cleaning sofa spread baking soda, leave for a couple of minutes before vacuuming.
2) Vinegar and baking soda can be a great combo for cleaning your oven. To remove paint from clothes use a razor. Use 50-50 vinegar and water mixture to clean your blinds.
3) To remove water rings from wooden surfaces use your hairdryer and refresh them with olive oil. With baking soda, oil stains can be removed. Use lemon to remove stains from faucets.
4) Use one teaspoon of liquid soap, a few drops of antibacterial oils, and baking soda mixed with water to create a paste to clean the tub. Use sea salt to clean iron dishes. Use cream of tartar to clean stainless steel appliances.
5) Protect your baseboards from hair and dust with dryer sheets. Use chalk to clean greasy stains quickly before washing your clothes. To clean your keyboard use an old toothbrush.
6) Use vegetable oil and baking soda on a toothbrush to clean your cabinet doors. To remove nail paint from the carpet use rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth. To remove hairs from the carpet use a squeegee.
7) Use a ball of aluminum foil with a bit of dish soap to scrub glass baking dishes clean. Coffee stains get cleaned using baking soda. Clean up your makeup brushes with baby shampoo and hang them to dry to avoid mold.
8) Your coffee grinder can be smell free if you just grind some uncooked white rice in it. To clean burned pan, fill it with water, add two cups of vinegar, bring to the boil, take it off the heat and add two tablespoons of baking soda. Clean your hair brush with shampoo.
9) Shoe polish can hide the scratches in leather furniture but use appropriate colors. To clean blender, fill it with water, add a couple of drops of dish soap, blend for a few seconds, then rinse. You can use bread to pick up broken glass by pressing it.
10) Bathtub rings can be removed by rubbing them using salt and a cut grapefruit. Use coffee filters to clean TVs, monitors and other screens. Lint rollers are great for removing dust from your lamps.
11) Old dusty candles can be brought back to life by rubbing them with stockings. You can easily clean your iron by running it hot over a piece of paper or foil covered with salt.
12) Newspaper can be used to absorb smells in a refrigerator. Clean your silverware with baking soda. Lipsticks stains can be removed by spraying them with hairspray, rubbing them with a damp cloth and then washing them.